Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Gratuitous Jason Momoa

.

Presumably it was the new trailer for the second season of A Game of Thrones that set me off onto this gratuitous tangent, but I spent a good chunk of time gathering up pictures of Jason Momoa yesterday, just cuz.  He and his myriad genetic blessings will be sorely  missed come April. They shots are mostly via this here terrific Tumblr devoted to him. I have of course posted plenty of pictures of Jason in the past - you can click on thru here to see those, including these invaluable shots of his Drogo altogether. Good grief he is a lot of human being.


Most of the shots I've gathered are from Conan the Barbarian, but there are a bunch of pap-snaps of him at the beach too...


... that are certainly worth your time and effort. Did I mention how he's a lot of human being? Good grief, he is a lot of human being. All of these pics grow quite a bit if you click on them, too. Wonders never. Hit the jump for the rest.

3 comments:

Jasper said...

A line from a review of Conan the Barbarian I never got around to finishing:

"I dunno who this Jason Momoa guy is, but after watching him do little but sneer and glower for two full hours, I can only say this: If they ever make a live-action Angry Birds movie, I hope he plays all the roles."

Anonymous said...

standing next to this man I, at 5'9", felt like a small child. lol

he's my celebrity rough sex fantasy

Sensual & Erotic Writer said...

Great page...thank you for crediting me with my tumblre site moreMomoa...much appreciated.
good luck with your page..