Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Good Morning, World

.
Have any of you actually seen the 2002 movie Equilibrium which these stills are from? I'm sure you have because you're not the world's greatest fool like me, and when you know that Prime Christian Bale's (aka within five years of American Psycho but not called The Machinist) taking off his clothes in a movie, you show up. 

I saw one of these shots on Tumblr yesterday and was all, "What in the what's that from?" and then recalled it's that movie Equilibrium and that I am the world's greatest fool. The movie's supposed to suck though, isn't it? Anyway whomever was in charge of documenting this scene decidedly did not suck because there are a tons of stills from it. Hit the jump for all of them...








6 comments:

madli said...

You haven't seen it?
I think it's great. Basically 1984, only with Bale and more action.

Jason Adams said...

I don't know how I've missed it until now. Must fix!

The Bloody Munchkin said...

Yeah, I enjoyed it, and there was more eye candy beside Bale in that movie (name is escaping, and so is whether or not he was shirtless) but it was really interesting, and I say it shares its heart more with Fahrenheit 451 than 1984, but it's still basically the same premise.

Glenn said...

i'm not a fan :(

Anonymous said...

Boyfriends favorite movie, was ok. He says it's very Matrix before there was Matrix.

Anonymous said...

I remember liking it but it wasn't overly memorable. Then again, it was years ago that I saw it. Christian Bale is smokin' in it however.