Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Buns of Anarchy

.
The other day I read this quote from one of Charlie Hunnam's male co-stars on Sons of Anarchy that he was happy for Charlie getting the 50 Shades of Grey role but he didn't have any desire to see Charlie naked (gay panic much) and all I could think was - dude, do you even watch your own show? Because it seems like Charlie's always naked on Sons of Anarchy. Case in point, the latest episode...

He's turned us all into his proctologist.
See a few caps after the jump...



9 comments:

Steven said...

I could watch that gif forever

Joey said...

Steven, I have been watching it forever...my eyes just glued to it while people walk passed my desk. I don't even care anymore.

Mego said...

Charlie Huminahumina

Anonymous said...

Patrick Wilson is going to be signing autographs and having his pic taken with fans at the Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS on 9/22 in Times Square. from 10-7

Anonymous said...

most sublime ass ever! and those dimples!

Anonymous said...

I wonder what they used to glue his asscheeks together?

meme said...

Charlie has the best butt I have ever seen. Good god almighty!

Unknown said...

amen to that ass!!! meme! charlie hummmmm!

Unknown said...

gives us sum that yum-yum stuff charlie