Monday, October 14, 2013

Pic of the Day

.
I wasn't able to go to the panel for Spike Lee's remake of Oldboy at New York Comic Con since it was during the day on Friday and I was still too busy with the New York Film Festival then (I seriously, seriously hope that Comic-Con moves itself date-wise next year, there's just too much going on at the start of October), but it looks like they revealed that there first good look at Sharlto Copley in the film. (I mean I'd also define the shot of Sharlto butt-ass naked in the trailer as "the first good look at Sharlto," with "good" being the understatement of the millennium, but this is the first time they've made it totally clear that that was indeed Sharlto swimming in the pool showing off said butt-ass, so that counts as "good" in my book too. You can find talk of the panel with some new clips and stuff over at DH, which is where I found this shot. I'm so so happy that we've all realized that Sharlto's super duper worthy of exploiting in this manner, because it is truth. I don't even mind the scars. It's always scars with him. I dig it.
.

No comments: