Thursday, May 22, 2014

Gratuitous Harry Treadaway

.
So is everybody watching Penny Dreadful? If not, do, I like it quite a bit. I figured Eva Green would be the stand-out - she usually is; hell she managed to be the stand-out on a screen where Rodrigo Santoro was sauntering around in nothing but golden panties. And she is. But what's surprised me the most is what a fine job the show's doing with the Frankenstein story-line - it's felt like ages since anybody's gotten Frankenstein right, but they're nailing it.

And clearly Harry, playing the creature-spawning doctor, has something to do with that. two episodes in and to my surprise everything having to do with him and his home-made man-friend is proving more enticing than Reeve Carney's flat-ironed Dorian Gray. I suppose the homo-erotic charge they're giving it is helping, which brings me to...

... Harry twin brother Luke. Luke is also an actor; indeed they played conjoined punk-rock twins way back in 2005 in Brothers of the Head, a movie I definitely saw but don't recall well. Luke's appeared in lots of stuff, like Clash of the Titans and Attack the Block. The strange underwear pictures seen above (and many many times below) are from their stint doing a play called Over There in 2009; apparently you can watch the entire play online right here. Here's a preview for it:
.
.
I might have to watch that right away, I might. Anyway I hope they take advantage of the fact that the actor playing Dr. Frankenstein has an identical twin - I feel like there are places they could take that that would prove... interesting. So I gathered up a bunch of pics of Harry... at least I think they're all Harry. A shot of Luke could've sneaked in here, obviously. (Besides the shots with both of the brothers together, I mean.) Whatever - that just means twice the ogling opportunities! Hit the jump for it...




































4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like his face, but he's got the body of an alien

Anonymous said...

how can one tell them the fuck apart? jfc

Anonymous said...

it seems like harry is alot smaller or skinnier than luke he has a much narrower face than his w\twin. plus he always makes the blue steel face lol when he poses. maybe it just me.

Anonymous said...

hot or not? HOT! :)